Over the last 10 years, we have been proud to design and deliver numerous architectural projects for our clients throughout Yorkshire and further afield.
We’ve worked on a huge variety of projects with a variety of clients, over many sectors, which include private residential, residential developers and commercial, and we’ve relished the challenges that they have brought.
Our Managing Director, Martin Booker comments on this huge achievement: “It’s fantastic that we’ve reached the milestone of 10 years in business. Thanks to all our clients, consultants & contractors we’ve worked with, as well as our staff and family that have supported us along the way.”
Here’s some interesting facts about Fibre Architects:
• We’ve had over 500 enquiries for our services across all sectors
• 300 of those serious enquiries leading to over 100 fee-paying projects
• 70 of those projects have been fully built out in that time, with more to be completed soon and starting on site shortly.
• We’ve helped our clients with a variety of projects ranging from smallest (Listed Building Consent for a new velux window in a Grade 2 Listed building) through to the largest £3m development of 30 new-build houses
• We won our first ever award last year, the NWPA award for best new small home development for our development in Liverpool
• In Kirklees alone, we have submitted 72 Planning Applications with 69 successful approvals (3 of those at appeal) giving us a 96% success rate.
• And we still LOVE what we do.
On the 17th of October, we had the pleasure of welcoming guests to celebrate this momentous occasion. Here are some snaps of the evening alongside our stunning cake, which was made by Oliver James Sugarcraft Creations.
Here’s to the next 10 years!