Whether you are looking to build new or refurb and extend, now is the time to have a chat with us, we offer a free consultation session to discuss your ideas and help you really understand what you need to do.
To give you some ideas, we’ve listed 10 things you need to start thinking about now for your project next year.
1. Finding the right plot in the right location at the right price – don’t worry over 13,000 people do this every year.
2. What space do you have now? Is it a new build or a renovation or an extension you need.
3. Sorting out your finance – what will it cost? How do you fund it?
4. Setting your budget – what is realistic and does it align with your dreams and vision?
5. Choosing a good architect whose work you like & is fully qualified; trust and a good relationship is valuable over a long-term project.
6. Work with your chosen architect to manage the planning stage early and handle liaison with your local planning officials effectively.
7. See your ideas turned into realistic building plans that will convey exactly what you are going to get.
8. Decide on your building journey – what do you need? What kind of build do you want? How will it be managed? What materials would you like to use and do you need specialists?
9. Before you start any project, plan and get your appropriate building consents and building contracts in place
10. Safeguard your investment – check warranties and insurance options.
At Fibre Architects, we have the expertise and knowledge to get you on the right road before a single brick is laid; why not give us a call for a free consultation to discuss your ideas and ensure you have all the right foundations in place before you move ahead.
Call us now on 01484 544 410